Friday, February 1, 2008

Love Affair with Kefir

So on mish, Kefir was really gross. It was very plain and sour. But, since shopping at Good Earth(wild oats is way too far away) i have come to find a new love in Kefir. Strawberry Kefir just slides down your throat with all its rich thickness. I love this cousin to yogurt. Why? It is so much better than the store bought, sugared up lump of dairy. I plan on making my own yogurt this weekend but for now i will just love my strawberry kefir. Try and you will like it better than yoplait. trust me!
http://www.lifeway.net/

4 comments:

Sarady said...

I don't even know what Kefir is. But I am glad you are enjoying your love affair with it.

Julie said...

Hey there, Warrens! Glad to see your blog! It will give us another way of keeping up with you and your cutie girls.

Anonymous said...

So, you're saying there's a good kefir out there? I tried the plain/vanilla? kind once and hated it. Maybe I'll try strawberry next!

Life with the Warrens said...

yes strawberry is sooooo delicious. i just bought strawberries and cream and peaches and cream. i am dying to try them out. i bet they will be just as great!