Monday, February 4, 2008

Sleeping Beauties



Both of my girls passed out today in the car coming home from doing so many errands. This is a complete rarity in itself since Sarah has self-proclaimed herself a non-napper. I almost don't know what to do with myself. So I played Rock Band for a half hour and played on hard for the drums. Way more intense and fun. I got an 83% on BlackHole Sun. I felt pretty good about that so I turned it off before I could bomb on some other song! I guess this means now I should straighten up(again) and mop the kitchen floor. That floor seems to enjoy being dirty from all the snow melting off boots and turning into dirt puddles which dry into dirt spot. I have been putting it off thinking " someone is gonna walk through that door as soon as I finish and have a beautiful, clean floor again."

On another note I watched the press conference that showed that President Monson is now the new President of the Church ( not too surprising since he is totally amazzzzing) and that Elder Uchtdorf is now a counselor in the first presidency. They are such brilliant men that I know they are called of God to lead and direct us in righteousness.

4 comments:

Sarady said...

I honestly don't know how you do it without them taking naps. Good for you that you had at least one day to yourself. Cuties. Give them some kisses from us Mugles.

Team Fifield said...

Hey girl! It's good to get the update! Check out my blog at teamfifield.blogspot.com!
Miss ya! Love ya!
Jen

[Morgan] said...

You are hilarious.
I never know what to do when Ellie falls asleep and takes that unexpected daytime nap. Thanks for the ideas...

Cort said...

I love that before you played rock band and enjoyed your brief freedom, you took time to capture the moment on film.