Thursday, February 21, 2008

Me and my girls



So i am sure most of you are like "Tanya, why aren't there any pics of you?" First i have to make sure it is a good pic so i don't ruin my political career. Second, I am not usually ready for the camera cuz i hang out in my pj's all day. so yesterday the girls and i decided we were in high spirits, so high that we took some pics. so enjoy how cute we looked that day and remember that it was a happy day despite the fact that mr. sun did not stay long to play. good thing i didn't have any boogies!

7 comments:

Sarady said...

Oh Tanya, you look absolutely beautiful. Your skin is flawless, your eyebrows are arched to perfection, you eyes are heavenly. I'm so glad you put some pictures up so I can remember how hot you are. I guess the kids are pretty cute, too.

Life with the Warrens said...

thank you for commenting on how hot you remember me to be. i don't look this good everyday. usually it is the opposite! but i am always trying to look as good as you!

[Morgan] said...

You're Gorgeous Deary!

Cort said...

You look amazing, carpe diem, you look hot in it! I too live in pj's and I'm finding the more I admit it, the more other moms admit it? Why is it some hidden secret that life is easier to handle any giving day with no make-up and pjs?

Ashton and Lydia Buswell said...

You're eyes look so pretty in that picture. Wow! I'm glad to see that you guys are doing well. We sure do miss you guys. And we hear that we are missing incredible amounts of snow this year! What a year to be away! Love you guys. Tell Sarah Hi for Ashton.

Maleina said...

georgeous as ever. You go.

Julie said...

Very cute pictures! You guys could be parenting mag models! :)