Monday, February 25, 2008

Watch Out I'm Dishin' the Dirt


I was tagged so now you will read all about Jeremy and I the reader's digest version!

1.What is your hubby's name? Jeremy Glenn Warren(i use the whole name when i get frazzled)

2.How long have you been married? It will be seven years this august. I keep telling him my seven year itch is coming up!

3.How long did you date? Well we got together in May and married in August. You do the math.

4.How old is he?29

5.Who eats more? At regular meals-he does. All day long-me!

6.Who said "I love you"first? I think i did. I can't remember cuz I knew he was in love with me from the start.

7.Who is taller? He is. I could never marry a short TCS man.

8.Who sings better? When it comes to Kenny Rogers he is a dead ringer.

9.Who is smarter? I got the street smarts yo he got the book smarts-nerd!

10.Whose temper is worse? No comparison-Mine!

11.Who does the laundry? Who do you think? I do. that boy would wear the same thing for the rest of his life if i didn't wash his clothes.

12.Who does the dishes? In a blue moon he takes it upon himself to help out with dish duty.

13.Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Are we looking at the bed or laying on it? If you look at it, he does. but i am closer to the door to get kids that are up anyhoo.

14.Who pays the bills? I do so he won't know how much i spent!

15.Who mows the lawn? Well management is suppose to but we live in the ghetto most of the warm season.

16.Who cooks dinner? I do. It gets harder and harder to make something everyone will eat.

17.Who drives when we are together? He does mostly unless he is reading an awesome book and then i drive.

18.Who is more stubborn? me

19.Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? me cuz i am usually wrong. and when i am not i still admit it cuz really it must have been stupid to be fighting over it.

20.Whose parents do you visit most? mine, she lives a few minutes away. hee hee!

21.Who proposed? He did. I did try my best to keep telling him that i was ready and he got the picture!

22.Who has more friends? He is kinda quiet so i have more friends. I just have more time to put into the friendships.

23.Who has more siblings? I do for sure. my parents married so many different times who knows how many i really have!

24.Who wears the pants in the family? We both wear pants i mean who doesn't wear pants these days? i would look pretty silly if i walked out of the house without my pants on!

4 comments:

Karyn said...

Hi Tanya
I am David Mars' sister Karyn. Steph H. said that you were in her ward. WHat a small world... after all.

Sarady said...

This is a great survey. Thanks for ratting out Jeremy. I love the picture you chose for his rock'em sock'em He-Man. Love you guys.

Julie said...

LOL! I don't know, Tanya... you're probably pretty hot without pants! ;) Thanks for being a good sport.

Ryan said...

Jeremy is such a hot ticket. If I couldn't have him, at least you got him, Tanya. Did I just say that out loud? Time to do some pushups and watch wrestling!