Saturday, February 23, 2008

Super Girl

Emily has fallen for Superman. No joke she wants to watch the movies all the time. I broke down and bought her a Superman toothbrush and boy that girl loves to brush her teeth. Sarah is into Spiderman which is really cool too. I love them both. But something about Superman is just soooo American! He fights for truth, justice and the American way. I love that boy scout. Well Emily loves him so much she goes around pretending to fly like him. With both arms out she yells"swooooosh" like she is in the air saving the world. It is so cute. My kids are gonna be so awesome! I mean, my kids ARE so Awesome!

2 comments:

Cort said...

That is so freakin cute, you're kids are awesome because you're their mom. "You're not a regular mom, you're a cool hip mom"

Sarady said...

I know I said I was dying in the last comment, but I was REALLY dying when I saw this video. Emily is so cute! I can't believe what a big girl she is now. Your kids ARE awesome. Look who their mom is.