Saturday, February 9, 2008

W.A.H.C. What is it?


W.A.H.C. is Women Against Hillary Clinton. The H is silent. The reason i am posting this is the simple fact that she is a poor representation of women. Have you noticed how much she back bites? She is a gossiper and instead of praising those around her she only praises herself. I don't think that any lady, who claims to have "power", to behave in such a disgraceful manner. What? Does she think she can claw her way to the top? I certainly don't want an angry, crazy woman running the country. She must be logical and level-headed and at the same time have grace and class. That is not hard to do. Another thing is-The business Suits. I think they are hideous. Way too manly to boot. She should be more feminine to show that she is proud to be a woman. But nooooooo. Not Hillary. She wants to be a man. The man her husband couldn't be. It just sickens me to see so many young and old woman practically worshipping her like she is a front runner for womens rights. Honey, that started a long time ago before you and your family were getting rich off the poor folks in this country. I say a giant "NAY" to Hillary and always will. Give me someone like Eleanor Roosevelt. She had class and loved her country not herself. She would blow Hillary out of the competition. The world doesn't need any more "tough women." We have enough of them in prison.

10 comments:

Sarady said...

I enjoy looking at her cankles when she's wearing her manly business suits.

Maleina said...

You crack me up! I agree though she is not someone I think should represent woman or this country. The funny thing is she thinks of herself as an Eleanor Roosevelt type. She quoted Eleanor once as if to say "I, like Eleanor Roosevelt... blah,blah,blah." We have good examples of great women leaders in the church, I think they all carry themselves with dignity and respect. Something I think any leader must do.

Life with the Warrens said...

she got her cankles from billy boy.

Jenny said...

I think she's charming. However, when I take those politi-quizzes, usually it tells me I should like Obama best. :)

[Morgan] said...

Agreed.

Julie said...

Mrs. Warren for President! Let's start a write-in campaign!

Life with the Warrens said...

I am not sure about me being president. I go crazy when my kids act up! how would i do when the whole country acts up?? everyone go to their room right now before one or all of us are dead before dad gets home!

Cort said...

You are absolutly hilarious. I loved every minute of reading that. I'm behind you all the way and I had an outburst laugh all by myself on the tough women in prison part.
Sidenote: Do you remember that Carlos thinks Chelsea is hot? Eww, what does that say about my looks?

Life with the Warrens said...

eeeewww that is gross. you are so hot compared that horse mouth. seriously she is all mouth. what? they couldn't afford to get her teeth fixed? oh yeah they were saving it all for hillary's campaign.

Life with the Warrens said...

i just noticed that this pic of her makes her have a mullet.