Friday, February 22, 2008

Beatles or Elvis?


I heard somewhere that you can't be a Beatles fan and an Elvis fan. I love them both. They are both two different types of music so how can you love one and not the other? I love the Beatles because they were so artsy fartsy, especially George Harrison. (loved him the most) and I love Elvis cuz he just sang his heart out about love and captured every American girl's heart. Why wouldn't you love the King? His sexy southern accent plus he looked hot in his Army uniform. So I say you can love both if you want too. Be your own judge of things to love. Can't Buy Me Love Me Tender!

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Beatles Beatles Beatles Beatles Beatles. Accept no substitute. Nobody did it better. Paul is my favorite. He had the looks, the brains, the versatility, and the talent. Just like... somebody other than me.