Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ever had a balloon dance?



When Valentine's Day hit, we woke up to flowers and two special balloons for the girls. They loved them. First off, they are freakin balloons! Second, they were heart shaped and shiny. So we were getting super bored on friday, the day after, so i decided we should have a dance. Well it turned into us hopping around with our balloons to the tune of the Popcorn song. Not the primary one but the hip 70's instrumental. This song became a hit with me when I watched the movie Dick with kirsten dunst a few years back. I don't know why this was my favorite movie of 2002 but it was. So now i have my two girls hooked on this far out song that they love to dance too. So grab your balloons and dance baby!

2 comments:

Sarady said...

Love that movie. Love the soundtrack. Love that your mom hates "Lime in the coconut" song. Love that this movie spawned our fourth of July outfits tradition (which we haven't done for several years. Glad the girls are getting a taste of what's really important in life.

Life with the Warrens said...

you can listen to the song since i decided that my blog couldn't live without it!