Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Big Preschooler


Sarah is into her second day at Mrs. Stephanie's Preschool. Her first day was a hit and today she wanted to go a couple hours early because 'all the kids are there already, mama.' I told her to just calm down and they were excited to see her too. I am anticipating a very good semester of learning for her, especially learning to be patient and wait her turn to speak. She goes every tuesday and thursday right after lunch for two hours. It gives me a small break but i am excited to see sarah learn and grow. for the meantime, Emily gets to hang out with mama all by herself with no competition!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

Yea Tanya! It's been so long! It was fun reading your blog and seeing your cute girls! I added you address to my blog so I can keep track of you, hope you don't mind. Miss you!

Amanda said...

That's so awesome! It's nice to have just the one kid sometimes.

Life with the Warrens said...

i don't mind at all. in fact i was just about to blog stalk you again. just to read more about the wonderful happenings of the knoebels.

Cort said...

Preschool is awesome...it just makes kindergarden even more appealing. Having just one kiddo for a little while helps too!

Sarady said...

Geez, I can't believe that girl goes to preschool. Tanya, she is almost five. That boggles my mind. She is so pretty. She gets all her good looks from her dad, cuz her mom still has all hers.