Thursday, January 24, 2008

after school is out


So i think that i finally made a decision about jeremy's after school life. I have wanted to go back to school myself. I just knew that someday it would come. I also know that a traditional college is not for me. So while I want to become many things, i know that i don't necessarily need to get a 4 year degree to be them or do them. I have decided that as soon as we settle down in jeremy's new career, i want to start up some art classes. not graphic art, but true, passionate, bold art. i can see myself expressing my creations and enjoying it. The crazy thing is that i change my mind so much that by the end of the semester I might want to invest my time in something else. so hang on to this thought, start a betting pool, and see if this desire comes to pass.

4 comments:

Sarady said...

I can definitely see you taking some art classes. I would still like to see you become a make-up artist, or an actress. You are so artsy fartsy.

Sarady said...

Don't forget to do your get to know you post on The Finer Things.

Cort said...

DO IT! That's so awesome. I've been thinking about going back to school once both my kids are in school. I still need to pick an area as well. I can see you doing art, so if the shoe fits. Jeremy's grad is quickly approaching.

[Morgan] said...

TAG! YOU'RE IT! Check out my blog for further instruction...