Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Heath Ledger Died!

So he pulled a River Pheonix and will live forever young. He will be missed. I thought he was a fine actor and had his whole career ahead of him. Plus doing Joker for the new batman surely would have be awesome for his career. sadly though he had to leave. What I don't understand is why the regular news media thinks that this is so important that they were already talking about it for 1 1/2 hours. he OD'd ok. probably on ambien. they don't put that in there commercials. but ok so we all need to get back to our lives.

8 comments:

Amanda said...

I think they may have finished filming the new Batman movie. I read a little bit about it online and I only read that his death messed up the next movie he's supposed to work on. Batman comes out in 5 months. I hope they got the filming done. Anyway, he was a good actor. Sorry to see him go. Hopefully, he's happier now.

Cort said...

I was pretty suprised too, I think because he wasn't a "britney" being chased by the paps all the time.

Anonymous said...

amen.

Sarady said...

At least we still have 10 Things I Hate About You.

Life with the Warrens said...

that't what she said. - micheal scott

Maleina said...

They did finish Batman it will be released, but yeah the things we Americans put importance on. I loved 10 things haven't seen it forever.

Life with the Warrens said...

yeah i can't wait to see the Dark Knight returning to the big screen. the joker looks totally insane and not so fun and sinister. just plain psycho. but christian bale is yummy.

[Morgan] said...

Ah yes, 10 Things I Hate About You, thats where I know him from...
Couldn't put my finger on it. Shows how much I know.
Oh and I saw a headline today, 'Is Owen Wilson next?" Oh boy.