Wednesday, January 16, 2008

USBOURNE BOOKS are the COOLEST!


I had my very first Usbourne Book Party last night. It went great. I was hoping more folks would have shown up so they could be amazed like i was at the great books. I want most of them for me but at the same time I know that the girls would love them too. Seriously if you haven't had a chance and you want to take a peek at them and order then please do. I will close the show on friday. Probably late on friday. The books come right to you if you live far away. If you live close to me then they come to me and i take them to you. sounds easy huh? Well it is. so try and scrape together $10 and buy a book or two. you will be glad that you did. here is the link

http://www.ubah.com/ the consultants names is Suzi Cole and I, Tanya Warren am the hostess. So when you want to order make sure you click my name to get the books through my show. I will be looking to see this week if there are any internet orders. Go out on a limb and make reading fun for you and your children!! Happy Reading!!

2 comments:

Sarady said...

Maybe you should start working for Usborne Books. Your sales pitch was awesome!

Sarady said...

Also, forgot to say, "thanks for giving us the "Usbourne Ultimatum".