Monday, January 28, 2008

Nature Walk Monday





















So today we had a giant, windy snow storm. Well it was giant enough for us not to go out and get whipped around. Mother nature was pretty awesome today and it reminded me of the time we hiked up to Multnoma Falls in Oregon. Boy, it was something alright. Totally beautiful, green, freezing, wet and foggy. Was that enough to describe it? I loved it. Also all of us were soaking wet from the hike to the bridge and Jeremy was even worse for hiking all the way up. So enjoy these nature pics of Multnoma Falls.

6 comments:

Sarady said...

As soon as I saw those picture I thought: "Gosh, Emily still looks like a little baby. How does she have such a baby face at age two?" And then I read your post. Good to know I haven't gone crazy.

Life with the Warrens said...

that had me laughing. what if her face never grew into an adult. it would look like those icons with baby jesus only backwards. baby body, adult head. makes no sense whatsoever.

[Morgan] said...

When I first saw the pics I thought you might be crazy... then I realized you were reminiscing. I voted on your poll and I see that there was not a choice for Provo, Utah:( Are you guys moving soon?

Sarady said...

I still have the ridiculous card you sent me from Russia with baby- body-adult-head Jesus, sitting in Mary's lap. That was so weird, but it kept me going on those long mission days. Kept me laughing at least.

Cort said...

Those are great pictures. I can't wait until hiking season again, we should meet up in Provo Canyon for a hike with the kids. It'll be like hearding kittens.

Life with the Warrens said...

that would be so fun. sarah would love it. i don't know about emily but i would make her try aleast a little bit of a hike. let's do it before school is out.