Saturday, January 26, 2008

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.



B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.



C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.



10 years ago:I was in my second semester at Ricks College falling in love with my BFF Sarah Anne MacDonald. We spent countless nights talking about the best simpsons episodes over and over and talking about how awesome we were and how boys just threw themselves at us. I wanted and still want to be just like her. I remember how i was so obsessed about a guy that was a crap head to me. that was then and i have no idea what he is like now but who cares, right? I was 19, so young thinking that i would never get older but somehow 10 years have passed. I remember debated whether or not i should go on a mish or just do the whole ILP thing. Sarah reminded me that a mission was better and knew that for sure i would go to Russia. I knew it too but i am glad that she was there to help me remember. Plus I had super duper in love Cort and Carlos there to be fun. I once heard that if Cort didn't have a tight grip on Carlooose that she feared he might fall for me. that was funny! sorry sarah if i stole the hearts of all your boytoys back then. I was just trying to be you.



5 things on my to-do list today:

1. review family history lesson #3 PAF program

2. Do dishes

3. Buy groceries

4. Ban my children from sugar

5. watch The Office



Snacks I enjoy:

1. licorice wands

2. cockroach clusters

3. anything with old bay sprinkled on it

4. frozen grapes

5. popcorn with lots of butter. so much that i have to puke afterwards



What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire: First I would get those money signs in my eyes and the song " I'm in the money" would be playing everywhere i went. Then I would go swimming in it like Scrooge McDuck does and Monty Burns. Then I would turn my house into a romantic victorian home and take care of my elderly parents. I would give alot to tithing and i would still have my husband work because he likes it not cuz he has too. I would probably work too. I would definately give to various charities like cancer especially Luekemia/Lymphoma Society. I would save many animals and their habitats like unneccessay whale hunting, aerial wolf attacks, save the pandas, save the sharks etc. I think you get the picture. I would also travel and so service missions all over the world.



5 places I have lived:

1. San Jose, CA

2. Rexburg, ID

3. Moscow, Russia

4. Pheonix, AZ

5.Provo, UT



5 jobs that I have had:



1.Raging Waters-hated it.

2. Receptionist at the SCCBA

3. Loan Processor

4. Helper Monkey for Pyschologist in Provo

5. Mommy



Mommy5 Things people don't know about me: yuck you really want to know?

1. i yell at my kids and tell them horrible stories to keep them from being naughty.

2. don't always bathe everyday

3. I almost never wear deoderant. habit i picked up on the mission.

4. after 2 c-sections i am terrified to have more kids

5. i fantasize that i have an awesome rockin body and that i am a super hero

I tag 4...1.Sarah 2. Cort 3.Amanda 4. Margie

3 comments:

[Morgan] said...

Hey I'm glad you finally did it. Lol. Those were for sure 5 things I did not know about you, except maybe the horrible stories and your kids part... ha. I had no idea you were terrified to have more children! Makes me feel better.

[Morgan] said...

Oh and, you do have an awesome rockin' bod and you are a super hero! No need to fantasize!

Sarady said...

Oh Tanya, this is too cool. I mean too thu. I loved our Ricks Returns Collage, I mean college days. We were such vixens. Oh the glory days. And yes, you did try to steal all my boys, but that's okay. Because if you hadn't done that, I may have ended up with the wrong guy for life. So, thanks. Good thing you didn't end up with dweeb-boy. You were too good for him. I can't imagine you with anyone except Jer-ber. I love you and I love fat Homer with his cane and cape.