Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Back from Tucson

Jeremy with his Grandpa and Grandma


The girls with GGrandpa Warren and GGrandma Phyllis


Well we pulled a fast one and left for Tucson on Friday afternoon and got back Monday morning at 1 am. We thought we would visit Jeremy's grandfather who is 92 and still kicking. The girls had a blast and I didn't mind the heat. It is better than here. Plus Jeremy did some family history or oral history if you like. We brought the vidcam and recorded grandpa and all the questions that Jeremy and I put together. You never know how long someone at that age will live. Sarah and Emily showered him with hugs and kisses and kept him up late with their quacking, barking, meowing etc.

On another note our computer is sick and one of the fans pooped out so I am not sure how often I will be able to update this bloggy blog. We are trying to keep it off as much as possible until we can scrape and save enough money for such luxuries. We are finding it harder and harder to stay afloat and have some kind of savings. It isn't easy living in California and we can understand why everybody works including moms. We are a rare commodity as a single income family. But I love being with my girls even if I am getting some white hairs already in my young age!
After the weenie roast with all the Warren cousins!
Emily is having a fit and crying. Good shot!

4 comments:

Julie said...

I love the family photo with Emily on the floor! LOL! Family is so important, and I'm glad you got time to spend some with yours. Hang in there, computer! Don't konk out yet!

Janelle. said...

Emily just looks like a happy camper in both pictures. How funny! Well, sounds like a fun, fast trip. Glad you got to get out of this state for awhile!

Cort said...

Can you please take a picture of Sarah standing next to you? Are you guys the same height? She looks so old because she's so tall! Carson will look like a dwarf next to her.

Sarady said...

Emily is my favorite in this picture. You look pretty hot too.