Friday, September 19, 2008

Bedazzled

So I started running again. WOOHOO!! I think that it is working although all i feel is pain in my legs the morning after. they need a morning after pill for that. anyhoo i sweat....alot. more than you can imagine. to the point where it is dripping off my ears, down my cleavage. well not just dripping but full on running stream of sweat from my head down. so yesterday i came inside, it was about 10:30pm(supposedly it is cooler outside but you could have fooled me) and i go upstairs to tell Jeremy that I am back. He looks at me and his face just gives himself away. It says "holy crap Tanya that is pretty gross." So he says to me, you're all pink. Well I started talking to him and the whole time is just staring at the sweat and finally says " whoa babe you better get in the shower." at that point i just start laughing and say " this is me as brenden fraiser in Bedazzled when he is the basketball player." We both just start busting up cuz that is one of our favorite scenes. I am sure you are thinking that can't be right. No way someone can sweat like that. Well either I have some weird hormonal thing going on or I have an awesome cooling system for my body. Plus so much sweat and running put alot of stress on my body and now i have a cold sore. All for the sake of losing a couple of pounds. well not a couple more like 30.

7 comments:

Sarady said...

I laughed the whole way through this post. I can just see your face...and Jeremy's face, too. Great visual example. A+

[Morgan] said...

way to go. my goal was to start exercising today... i have a kick A palates aerobic video. it works wonders if i put my mind to getting it done.
i just put jonas down for a nap and i'm all dressed and ready to roll...
somehow i found myself sitting here at the computer table though.
and now that i've read your post, i feel horribly guilty.
so now i'm off to getter done.
good work!

Amanda said...

It took me a minute to place the connection to Bedazzled, but that's pretty funny! Keep running, just the sweat will make you lose weight (as long as you're drinking a gallon right after...) Good Luck!

Julie said...

Stay hydrated for sure, and next time Jeremy looks at you like that, you should either kick him or tell him that you're glistening. Way to go, though! I am so proud of you. Can I borrow some of your motivation?

Janelle. said...

You crack me up. You are so honest. I am a very sweaty person as well...I often sit and wonder why many others were not as "blessed" as we. Maybe it's all of our mother bear fire...must be (I loved the shout out in one of your posts...I forgot to comment on it!) Good luck with running!

Life with the Warrens said...

Some of my inspiration?? well mostly it comes from imagining myself as a jane austen character but trying to picture myself in the clothes is what motivates me.

Philip and Melissa said...

you are the funniest girl ever. I despise running so good for you girly!!!