Monday, June 30, 2008

the 'Stauche

Ok seriously this picture and time period in my husband's life kills me. Every guy does it i think especially once they graduate from BYU. No facial hair for as long as you are at school means growing as much or as little as fast as you can for a goofy mustachio or beard or flavor saver or chops, or goatee or whatever, maybe the abe lincoln style beard. Jeremy jumped on this bandwagon but it took longer than we expected for it to come to fruitation. He had a nice beard going but decided to show up to his first day on the job nice and baby faced. So while shaving he stopped and asked if the mustache was working for me. Well just looking at the picture you can tell it was not working for anyone. maybe if it was thick like his dad's was and looked normal i would maybe not say no as quickly but that!i was actually loving him a little less when i had to tell him to shave it off all the way. you be the judge and tell me if i was over reacting or justified in my decision.

12 comments:

Julie said...

Guido??? Is that you?

Sarady said...

I think you were justified. I'm glad you were honest with him. He may have gotten fired showing up to work like that. He looks like he should be working at Cici's Pizza, or getting one-ups and fighting fireball-throwing dragons in Super Mario Land. I wish you had pictures of the beard. That would make this post complete.

Ryan said...

Ha!

Well, if this engineering thing doesn't work out, at least you know that Jeremy's got a future in the adult film industry!

Amanda said...

I actually wish I could get David to jump on that bandwagon after graduation, but he prefers a clean-shaven face. Personally, I do too. I just think it would be fun to watch... :)

Cort said...

Oh so justified! Although I would have probably liked the beard.

Philip and Melissa said...

that is AWESOME!!

Staigerfamily said...

I with you on the shave.

{Marie Long} said...

I think you did the right thing in telling him to shave. :) Oh and let me know if you need any tips or anything for the #3 that you've been thinking about.

Anonymous said...

I have never been more attracted to anyone or anything in my life... Jeremy please bring the stache back. Pretty please with cherries on top and I will grow one with you.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you. Sorry Jeremy... it's a little creepy!

Life with the Warrens said...

I WANTED to shave, but Tanya wouldn't let me. I agree with every single comment (except Phillip and Melissa). Tanya made me do it.

Team Fifield said...

OMG. It reminds me of Jason in highschool. That's all I have to say about that. (ha,ha,ha)