Friday, June 20, 2008

Mud Bath and Pants Pie





Earlier this week we were left stranded without our pool key. We almost died. We hit that pool everyday unless we are not home at all to enjoy its refreshing waves of chlorine. So we hung out on our back patio with the little walmart pool until we toasted ourselves enough and got bored. That is when the little darlings took to watering their plants and mud hole. I went inside to change and came out to baby elephants playing in the mud. Sarah even did a little mud dance for me. I wasn't upset. I was actually laughing at how much fun they were having. Secretly I was planning on how much fun i would have hosing them off with the freezing cold hose. I didn't hold back. I had a good excuse to drench them from head to toe. I don't have photos of that because: A. it is too difficult to hose some screaming kid down while taking photos and B. What would child services say if they saw how giddy and delighted i was to torture my wee 'uns?

5 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

No wonder my boys loved playing with your girls. . .so many similar interests--this is EXACTLY the kind of thing they love to do!

Julie said...

Mud is the greatest thing ever! I am sure they had as much fun getting dirty as they did getting hosed off. I can't believe it is so hot there! I hope you don't turn into baked potatoes.

Cort said...

"Stop spraying me mister....I don't even know you!" (What movie?)

Life with the Warrens said...

cort you stumped me. i can think of two that might be not be i dont know. well it isn't tommy boy but maybe dumber and dumberer with all the chocolate bar. but then i don't remember him getting hosed off. i should know this but my awesome movie brain isn't what it use to be.

Cort said...

Awww, c'mon! It's a movie from back in the Ricks days. It's Billy Madison! Glad I could finally stump you.