Friday, June 20, 2008

When summer gets hot and boring....




Have a FASHION SHOW!! Not just any fashion show, but one that involves mom's clothes and destroying her closet! Wow you can tell that we get bored when the heat kicks in to high gear. yeah, nobody told me it was gonna be 101 degrees STILL at 5pm everyday. Also you need to spend plenty of time standing in front of the mirror examining yourself and how good you look in someone else's clothing. Don't be afraid to look older either or compliment yourself at how thin you look when the clothes are hanging off of you too!

3 comments:

Janelle. said...

I say this every time...those girls kill me; they crack me up! It looks like you guys have a good time though. Wish we were around to play in the mud too...and dress up in your clothes. Preston especially :)

[Morgan] said...

Ha! Looks like fun! Ellie was dying for summer too, now she hates it because we stay inside all day... go figure.
Your gals look fab.

Sarady said...

From the little snippets in all these shots, I can say that I think your house looks awesome. Oh, and the girls are cute, too.