Sunday, June 15, 2008

5 Reasons Why I love My Dad!




Composed by Sarah Warren
1.He loves me.
2.Protects me from evil, skeletons, ghosts etc.(i think we have damaged her a little early)
3.Plays board games like Key to the Kingdom and lets me get the key
4.Takes me on dates to the mall and park
5.sings " you are my sunshine" to me when i go to sleep at night.

Composed by Emily Warren
1.Let's me tickle him
2.Shares the bed when I get scared at night and need mommy
3.Carries me around like a baby
4.Pretends to be a horsie and give me rides
5. wrastles with me.

Composed by Tanya Warren
5 Reasons why I Love Jeremy being the father of my children
1.He teaches them the difference between the DC and Marvel Universes
2.He plays with the girls while i run away shopping
3.He loves them even though they aren't boys. :)
4.Teaches them how to ride bikes, color, play guitar hero, rock band etc.
5.Tells them that they are beautiful everyday and hugs and kisses them like there is no tomorrow!

We love you daddy! Keep up the good work!
You Are My Sunshine - Soggy Bottom Boys

6 comments:

Staigerfamily said...

I love the pictures of the girls with their daddy-how precious!

Julie said...

Awwww... Jeremy, you are the bestest! That was so sweet to read. Hope you had a very happy Father's Day.

Sarady said...

That is really cute. Tanya, you look hot. I loved your number one reason for loving Jeremy. Aren't DC and Marvel the same? Haha.

Happy Father's Day, Jer-Ber. As a special gift, I'd like to offer you a free trip to such locations as: Hawaii, Mexico, and Hawaii.

Life with the Warrens said...

for those of you who are not as geeky as myself, DC and Marvel are two Different Comic Universes. DC is home to Superman, Batman, Justice League, Wonder Woman etc.
Marvel is home to X-Men, Spiderman, Hulk, Iron Man etc. you can look it up on wikipedia for more info.

Philip and Melissa said...

i love the pic to the left...your lil' one all dressed up. she's so darn cute.

candicetheresa said...

Love your slideshow and Father's Day lists! How bout some photos of your new place? Please! Check out our blog. Trent's first swimming experience photos coming up. He cracked me up!