Monday, June 1, 2009

Early Spring/Summer Hiatus




(this was the growth 2 weeks ago. it is way huge now)

So I took a break to go to Utah, get sunburned, become a trekkie and a mutant, play with my girls, get stuck in Vegas traffic, sing country songs, have a 31-nst birthday(wow!) and watch my garden grow all the while thinking "oh boy, i have to move this June." I have been trying to sl owly pack, learn how to make my own chicken stock (did it for my birthday dinner!) I feel so self reliant, like I can take on the world without a grocery store, 7-11, or fast food. So you can see I have been really busy. I am looking forward to my sister coming tomorrow from Provo for a much needed visit.
We also only have 3 weeks of school left and I can't wait. We have alot of projects, trips, and just good ole fashioned lazy summer d ays coming our way-just not fast enough! Sorry I neglected y'all!
my birthday gift


5 comments:

Cort said...

Well well, you have been a busy girl! Happy 31st! It's going to be a great year. Man your girlies are getting so big and as beautiful as ever.

gruvyteacher said...

What a bad sister I am.. sorry I missed your birthday! I hope you had an enjoyable one!

Amanda said...

Sweet gift! Happy birthday and go you for making chicken stock. I haven't gotten the guts to try it yet. Did you can some? :)

Maleina said...

Happy belated birthday that is a very precious gift! Your girls are getting so big! So grown up and just darling :)

[Morgan] said...

i've missed you!
happy late bday friend!
i showed ellie the pictures of the girls and the horses and she is soooo jealous.