Saturday, June 6, 2009

June Gloom.......................

little lavender is hiding in the back



make my flower garden bloom! so these pics are 2 weeks from the last shot in the last post. wow! i love it. We are getting little birds, ladybugs, butterflies, hummingbirds, stray cats(probably after the birds) and just wonderful feeling. I call my flowers my little babies and i say good morning to them everyday! Emily goes out to the back with me and we look at the new ones that have popped up or just look for the ones that are growing and will soon open. I am so happy that I dug out all the little nasty palms for this cottage garden look. There are many more flowers to come. We have had some rain and hopefully that will help the cosmos to open up. Enjoy!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I hope to get into all things gardening once we stop renting. I just don't have the motivation to beautify someone else's place. Is that wrong?

Your flowers are lovely. I'd say good morning too. Do you sing the Primary song, too? How's the hunt for a new place. I've been trying to call, but you never answer your phone.

Amanda said...

Sorry, I tend to not leave messages. My family generally doesn't check messages so it's pointless to leave them. Bad habit. I look forward to hearing from you Monday, in the afternoon - I've got VT in the morning

Maleina said...

beautiful!

Janelle. said...

So Pretty! It's amazing how fast things grow! I love your flower garden! AND...did I ever tell you that I got your cards and that I LOVE THEM! They look like you could have bought them. Love them and thank you...I may have already told you they came...if not, sorry it took so long and THANK YOU!!!