Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Our Little Garden




Beautiful poppies
Is now huge! The poppies finally came out along with some other wild flowers and the cosmos finally made an appearance but i never expected them to get so tall! Wow who knew that a box of seeds would grow so beautiful. I have little expectations, but high hopes and Viola! i love to look out at my backyard and see such happy smiling faces looking back at me. Ahhhhh, life is beautiful. Not only did I help my little babies to grow I really trimmed back the bushes(spider heaven) and the random tree that was growing out of control. I did not know I would sweat so much just cutting bushes and trees. My forearms got a great work out along with my back and biceps. I should landscape more often! And I finally put a little fence in around the hedge so the plants would stay off the cement. They were super cheap but they do their job and it really pulls the flowers together nicely. Pat on my back!

No comments: