Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day 2009

Jeremy barely made it back in time for his Father's Day celebration. He was out in Pittsburg for a few days on business and that gave us just enough time to finish his gift and buy his ice cream cake. I was not in the mood to make anything when I knew he would jump on a Baskin-Robbins Ice Cream cake. So I spent all my time in the kitchen making a fantastic dinner(way to much work on the sabbath if you ask me!) He was treated to some wonderful gifts and a nice tri-tip with mashed potatoes, gravy(he made it- i admit i can't make gravy to save my life) corn, and home made rolls. After dinner is when he opened up his gifts and ate dessert. Jeremy is the best Husband and Dad in the whole world. We should make a T-Shirt one of these days too! We love you Daddy!

Surrounded by gifts

Sarah made an awesome card at school for daddy

Our home made corkboard w/pocket and handle and pics for work

Grandma had the girls make stepping stones with their hand prints

1 comment:

Cort said...

Man, you are a tan little hottie!