Tuesday, June 30, 2009

How Often do you shampoo.......your carpet??

I can not tell you have excited I am for my new Kirby carpet cleaning system to show up in the mail!! After a year of kids, spills, dirt, plants and normal tracks I am ready to shampoo and have a beautiful carpet again. This process has taken weeks for me to decide and research the right system for the Kirby model that I have. I almost bought the pieces seperately but low and behold, there was a site that had it all and for less!! The dining room needs it the most. I have cringed while walking through that room noticing every tiny spot and it has plagued me for sure! We are leaving for a short, welcomed vacation to Brian Head, UT and when i get back there is gonna be some serious shampooing goin' on at my house! My husband thinks I am nuts because I get excited about cleaning but cleanliness is next to godliness! I love summer time and all the fun projects that come with it! after the shampoo comes the painting!

4 comments:

[Morgan] said...

okay so i read the title of this post and immediately thought kirby!
lucky lucky lucky you.

Amanda said...

So, did the Kirby guy come visiting, or did you just do your research? I hope you like your new carpet cleaner.

candicetheresa said...

I am just like you. I cannot stand spots on my carpet! We bought a carpet shampooer last year since Trent spit up A LOT, and I'm sure Hadley will too, and it took hours to do, but I felt so good afterward. This spring I was going nuts and couldn't stand my dirty carpets, until one weekend Tim shampooed them all since I was super pregnant, and now I feel like a new woman. I can totally relate.

Sarady said...

Clean carpets are divine. We just had our carpets cleaned this week and it looks brand new. Let's hear more about this Kirby.