Friday, May 8, 2009

Paper Craft Wednesday!

Sweet and simple
So my camera finally started to work(thanks to my hubby) and I took a pic or two of my very simple cards that I made in a jiffy for Janelle. ( these are coming to you soon girl!) I had fun but as you can see I am super simple with the card making process. I hope to improve in time and just from checking out Kelli I have seen some great ideas! Check out Paper Craft Wednesday by clicking on my link on the right side bar! Maybe you will try it out too!

3 comments:

Maleina said...

I love them they are so cute.

Janelle. said...

I saw those and thought, "Wow, Tanya is so crafty...those are really cute. I want them..." and then I beheld my name in the post...Awesome! I'm excited! I'll have to check out paper craft Wednesdays...and when did Sarah get so old? It looks like you guys had a fun party. Wish we could have come :(

Philip and Melissa said...

I am the most uncrafty person in the world...therefore I must envy you.