Friday, March 6, 2009

Sunrise Sunset

August 2007

I am just in awe at how fast children grow and change. When did my little darlings start to change? The obvious answer is since birth but the changes have been so gradual until I look back and see little little girls turn into bigger sweeter little darlings. gosh where has the time flown and why do I feel like I am still the same but they are the ones changing? Does time really stand still for adults but not for children? In pictures the changes are so drastic and I almost feel like it must have been a lifetime ago for them but when I see them everyday I think of it as yesterday I was holding them in my arms and they were just starting to coo at me and need me constantly. You look at the pictures and then try to comfort me by saying they are still little and not to worry that they are growing up.

January 2009

5 comments:

[Morgan] said...

time is cruel sometimes huh?
the thought of having a freaking FIVE year old almost did me in. what ever will I do when I have a five year old grandchild? 'cause it'll be here before I know it I'm sure.
sarah doesn't look like she changed as much as emily from the first to the second picture... does that help?
look how much emily's hair has grown!
nuts.
life is nuts. and i still feel like i'm sixteen sometimes.

Amy Awesome and Klaron Kool said...

we leave here june 16th and we'll be in san jose by june 29th. if you feel like a trip to gridley this month, we are blessing teagan on March 22nd in gridley in my home ward we would love to see ya!!!

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh! When did Emily's hair get so long! She sure does look all grown up now. It's crazy how fast time flies!

Astromom said...

I love the cute matching dresses. I hope you are all doing well. It is so fun to see them grow up but at the same time it's hard too.

Julie said...

I was just wishing this morning that I could keep all of mine at two years old... Sigh! Time just marches on, doesn't it? If it's any consolation, they are growing up to be very beautiful young ladies. Ryan and Jeremy might have to go rifle shopping together. LOL!