Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Lengthen Your Stride


I finally got to go running again last night. it has been almost 3 weeks since our last run because of life changing situations but i just pulled myself together and said it was time. It was very chilly outside at 8:35pm but I went it alone since jeremy was super tired and super into his video game. I promised myself to run for 30 minutes straight. now, to some of you, that might not seem like a big deal but when you are so WELL ENDOWED it is a great feat to keep running. I ran 3 miles in 30 minutes. I think that is fantastic. My lungs stopped hurting at lap 10 and my feet were painin' but i kept going until the time said 9:05pm. I knew I could do it. It felt great to stick to my time limit. I wasn't sure I could do it by myself but I just kept telling myself to Lengthen My Stride. President Kimball truly was inspired to encourage everyone everywhere to lengthen their stride in everything they do. so go ahead, Lengthen Your Stride today and watch blessings come running your way!

No comments: