Monday, March 9, 2009

New Things Weekend


The New Tanya(wait till i get my glasses tomorrow)
This was without make make this morning. ew.

So I had an emergency involving scissors and my hair. So drastic that I cried hysterically for being so stupid and inpulsive that when said hair was cut it didn't go the way I had hoped. So I made a phone call at 10pm to the cutest girl in my ward to fix it. I begged her and told her how messed up it was. it was snipped short on accident so the whole head had to go short too. It actually turned out so super cute I love it. I was afraid that Jeremy would be anti-tanya's head of hair but he says he loves it too. Thanks babe. So it is just hair and it will grow back out. I just wish that when it was cut, that I would have also lost a few pounds too so I wasn't so chubby with short hair. that is just me being my own worst critic.


Before the Hair Cut- I went to Ikea on friday night to get a baby shower gift and ended up getting Sarah a new dresser. Her old pink on was in sore shape and just couldn't handle her clothes anymore. So I said goodbye to the $5 dresser from DI and bought her this one from Ikea.
Emily was helping dad

YAY! New dresser!

8 comments:

Jennie said...

I love the new doo! I think it's super slimming :)

[Morgan] said...

I LOVE IT. seriously. it looks great on you!

KristiKay said...

I really really like the hair, Tonya...it's so you! So stylish...and you do look so skinny!

gruvyteacher said...

AWESOME HAIR!! It is so gorg...I can't wait to get mine cut off. Right after we get back from spring break in Minnesota. That statement is definitely an oxymoron. Come to Texas and visit us!!!!! You will have a great place to stay. And I can guarantee a wonderful hostess.

Jordan said...

The hair is awesome!

Julie said...

I love the angled cut... it really looks good on you! Change is a good thing, and maybe you won't even want to grow it back out! :D

Amanda said...

WOW! Nice hair cut! I never would have thought you'd go short. Sorry for the problems that led to it, but it looks great!

Cort said...

You're hair looks super cute....and carpe diem, you look hot in it. I can't believe you look that great without makeup....must be all that healthy mary kay you're using.