Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Beach Baby Balls and Prize!


I finished my balls and it was very easy to make. But I didn't like how the directions were going cuz they kind of confused me somewhere there in the middle. So i just did it the way I thought she was trying to tell me and it turned out just right. I think they are adorable and will make great baby gifts. Janelle has done the challenge and they are super cute. Has anybody else finished theirs yet? You have until April 1st. I will put your name into a drawing for finishing the project and send you something super cute as a prize for participating. Just make sure you let me know and post your project results. Have fun!

3 comments:

erin said...

ok - i have not looked at your blog in ages, i have not been to diligent at all in fact with quite a few blogs...but, adorable projects!! wish i could come over and have you show me how to make them...i do better if i watch something...and the hair - luv it, the glasses - luv it more. i have red ones that when i wear scott always calls me rita as well...go figure!!!

Clare said...

Just lovely

erin said...

ok - i have not posted a pic ... but you inspired me. i made one friday night, out of scraps of fleece. they stretched a bit more than i expected, but i put a huge bell in the center, and the kids seem to like it.

i have not put an end on them...but might just do that. i think i might try with some cotton fabric next time.