Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Blast from the Past


So I was looking through my family history pile next to my bed to organize it up a bit and i came acrossed some old photos that I was using for a sharing time once. They made me smile alot and I just had to share one of my all time favorites. I am sitting on a pony that came around the neighborhood for the sole purpose of taking pics in a cowgirl get up on a real pony. I can still remember doing it and I think I must have been about 3 years old. You just don't forget a thing like that. I wish they still did this and they might somewhere in the free world but I have never had the chance with my girls. Does anyone else have a pony pic that they took when they were little? I would love to see some of your pictures to compare smiles and outfits! Also there was only one other beach baby ball blogger! Thanks Janelle. Your prize is some handmade cards. I have been working with stamps and stuff so they are in the beginning stage. I hope you likey! Thanks for playing.

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh! Your girls look so much like you! What a cute picture! Sorry about the beach balls.

The Old Parsonage said...

I love the photo. I have one of my dad fromwhen he was little.
http://somewouldevensayitglows.blogspot.com/2009/02/this-is-photo-of-my-dad-he-was-about.html

candicetheresa said...

You are so cute! I wasn't sure if it was you or the girls!

Maleina said...

Your girls look just like you! And yet that picture is so unmistakably you! To cute!

Sarady said...

What a cutie pie. Sarah and Emily totally look like you. I know I have a pony picture somewhere, but I have no clue where it would be. Sorry I didn't make a beach ball. So, are you really going to take yours to the beach?

Astromom said...

Definitely your girls are your girls. Hey, here is a link about the upcoming Wheel of Time book, I thought you'd find it interesting to know: http://www.tor.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=blog&id=19734

Julie said...

Oh my gosh, Tanya! You are the cutest thing ever!

Philip and Melissa said...

Ohhhhhh, what a sweet little girl you are :-) you need to call your little girls 'mini me's"