Monday, April 13, 2009

Hope you had a very Happy Easter!




I love Easter. It is a great time to reflect on the Saviour and his greatest of all gifts to mankind- The Resurrection. I am so thankful to have the knowledge of Jesus Christ, to know that he died for me, my family, my friends, my neighbors and everyone of other faiths. He did it unselfishly and full of humility. Can you even picture yourself taking his place? I know that I am weak and would never be able to do that. We had alot of fun with our Easter Egg lesson. Each egg had a scripture and an object to remind of us his trial and suffering, death and rebirth. I hope we all had time to reflect and rededicate our lives to him. Read 1 Timothy 4:12. It is a great scripture. In the meantime, try to work off all that yummy food and candy that I know you all helped eat!

4 comments:

KristiKay said...

Thanks for your comments about Easter. It's such a spiritual day for me and it helps me feel rededicated to doing the things that matter the most! The foods not so bad either...:)! Thanks, Tonya!

candicetheresa said...

Yeah. You are right. I ate a LOT of junk this weekend.

[Morgan] said...

thanks for your comments and thoughts on easter, i love them.
i love them:)

Philip and Melissa said...

What a great idea to actually somehow tie in the easter eggs to the REAL meaning of easter....you're so darn creative.