Monday, April 20, 2009

Triple Digits!


The sun is so evil!!! It wants me to burn!
Seriously you have got to be kidding me! It is only the middle of April and we are hitting 100+ degrees today. yesterday was pretty sweltering but i was sweating the moment i started getting ready for the day. i could feel it at 7 am today. the sun was bright and very inviting until we started walking to school and i was breaking a sweat. Two weeks ago we were still wearing our hoodies every morning to keep off the chill. Last week was spring break and we slept in everyday and it was over cast most of the time. Today.....well let's just say I don't think i am ready for high temps and continuous sweating. I would think by this year I would be acclimated for hot weather. If I am uncomfortable now, how in the dickens I am suppose to make it this summer???? I am perspiring right now in my house as I type this! GROSSS!!! no need for makeup and shower until after I walk back to school to get sarah. I just hope I can survive this year otherwise I am moving to anywhere that doesn't get above 68 degrees F.

5 comments:

candicetheresa said...

Yes! Please survive! Sorry it's so hot!

Maleina said...

Ouch, that is hot! Keep cool, I was just wishing for sweaty hot days on Saturday. I know I am insane I think if they really came this early I would die!

[Morgan] said...

triple digits for you and nearly single digits for us here last week.
OH MY SNOW here in utah.
is there somewhere in the middle where we could meet?
:)

Staigerfamily said...

Oh my gosh. . . that is sick. Totally sick. . .yuck!!

Amanda said...

I know what you mean. We're not quite that hot, but it's close. I get up every morning at 6am to go walking with a friend and it's already really warm out. I'm wondering how we're going to survive the summer too!