Monday, March 9, 2009

Refridgerator Organizer


coupons recipes misc.

One for me

For the Girls

So I borrowed this Idea from another awesome blogger. I love her blog. you can check it out at www.kellishouse.blogspot.com She had her kids make little fridge pockets to hold papers and chart their chores and stuff so I made some for Sarah and Emily, one for me and one for recipes that I rip out of magazines and then throw the magazine away. Jeremy doesn't get one since he never has anything to put on the fridge. Now it looks so cute and not messy and there are no papers falling off the fridge and magnets breaking on the tile floor. YAY! All you need is come scrapbook paper, cardstock, tape and a roll of magnet with a sticky side. Easy and fast. You can scrap it up or make it simple and viola! your fridge looks beautiful.

Also today was a cupcake morning for Emily. Sarah went to school and the first Emily wants after walking home is "Mom can I have a pupcake?" She looks so cute doesn't she? I couldn't say no.

3 comments:

[Morgan] said...

pupcake? she's darling, i can't get over her hair.
those fridge organizers are awesome, i may just copy you...

KristiKay said...

She is SO CUTE! I wouldn't be able to tell her no either!

Astromom said...

cute ideas for the fridge, I love your new hair cut it is really cute. The plan is to come out during Spring break the weekend of the 16th we'll planning 4-5 days out there.