Saturday, August 30, 2008

College Sweethearts

Justin Furstenfeld with Stephenie Meyer

Still in love after 10 years!


Waiting for Stephenie Meyer

Sweet little Mya Moo!

So when I went to Ricks way back in 1997, I didn't have a roommate. I was a single, wacky girl heading off to a Junior College. When I did get there I had an apartment with great girls. Four of the girls roomed with each other, so they knew atleast one other person. I was paired up with the Canadian girl that I just couldn't connect with or figure out. I won't go into details but it was not what I had expected to get out of a roommate. January hit in 1998 like a snow storm when Sarah MacDonald blizzzzzzarded her way into my life for eternity. It has been 10 1/2 years that we have been in love and Be-Fries and I did get to spend a blissful week with her and her family. Lucky for me, we stayed up laughing, crying, comforting each other and constantly praising one another. I couldn't have asked for a better example of Christ in my life so readily available to me. I look up to her and want to be like her when I grow up someday.
While I was in Warshington, lauging myself away, we did some boating, some laughing, some guitar hero, some Twilight, some book signing, some laughing etc. You get the picture witht the laughing part. I just wanted you all to see how awesome she is and see some of the Stephenie Meyer concert that we had fun at. Well i had fun embarrassing her with my outbursts. She still loves me and forgives me for being too wild. That is why I love her so much. She doesn't judge me and just loves me for me.

3 comments:

{Marie Long} said...

You're a hottie!

Sarady said...

I love ya, kid. I had so much fun. Loved it. I need to get copies of your pics and you need to get copies of mine.

Sarady said...

Upon further inspection, I decided that I hate both pictures of myself that you have up. My chin is out of control and it's just a reminder that I'm 10 years younger anymore.