Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Mary Kay Way!





Ok so most of you know that when i Like or Dislike something i am very vocal about it and become very passionate about my opinion of the thing, person, place etc. Well I was reintroduced to Mary Kay and rekindled the love I had for her products. So I decided that since I love it so much that I would start my own business selling Mary Kay. No pressure on you guys. I just wanted to share my news about being my own boss and do share something that I love. I have a website that you can check out if you are brave and do your own virtual makeover. MK is not about makeup it is about taking care of your skin. I have noticed a difference with my own face and i love it. visit and have fun. if you know of someone looking to try it out or needs a consultant i would be more than happy to help. P.S. Mary Kay is at the same level as MAC, Chanel, Clinique etc. The best part is not having to deal with people behind a counter that don't know what they are doing or make you up like a clown/hooker. That is another reason why I chose Mary Kay. Everybody deserves to be pampered!

8 comments:

{Marie Long} said...

I love MK! I started selling it right after I turned 18, but it didn't go very well because shortly after I started selling I met Mike. :) I then got way too busy dating him.

KristiKay said...

OK, I love Mary Kay, too. Usually I can't afford it...but I do think it's worth the money. And when I have some, I'll be ordering from YOU!

Life with the Warrens said...

SWEET! you girls are awesome. if you find something you want at a point in your life when you can afford to buy just let me know and i won't charge you for shipping since you live so far away (sob sob)

shaun said...

Freak. Fetch. Flip. Now we can't be friends. I can't be friends with anyone who is gonna try to sell me Mary Kay products every time we talk. I will still be friends with you above-average, handsome husband, but I can't talk to you ever again...unless our conversation revolves around you telling me how the last vampire book ended. I refuse to read it, but I need you to tell me how it ends.

Life with the Warrens said...

Shaun you asked for it! Mary Kay has a great Mens Skin Care line that you would love. Jeremy is my biggest fan! All the products are a 100% money back guarantee so if you try and don't like then send it back. So there I don't push anybody to buy MK. I know that i love it and I am honest about my opinions so take it or leave it, now you know where i stand. oh yeah call me and i will tell you all about vamps and humans and the final saga.

Jenny said...

Yee!! I love Mary Kay. And no shipping? Um yes I will order some thankyouverymuch!

[Morgan] said...

you passionate? no.
i could use a light moisturizer for my face. my skin has been really bad (hormonal, but still.)
i could also use an eye cream. what do you recommend?

Averill6 said...

whoa--this brought back a memory of you putting makeup on me to make me look like an old lady. You did a good job, too! If I lived closer and was more in to MK, I'd totally let you give me another makeover!