Saturday, August 23, 2008

Hot Rod.......Online

So if you, like many Americans, have not watched the very funny HOT ROD then you are missing out on a real treat. It is Napolean Dynamite meets Happy Gilmore. The cast is loveable and hilarious too! There are many reasons that don't have any real explanation to them but they just sort of happen and the dialog really cuts me up to pieces. When you watch it once it is like eating Lays Potato Chips. You can't eat just one. Well, you can't watch it just once. I find myself thinking about it periodically throughout the day and just laugh to myself. You also can't help fall for the cutest Jew boy in the world....Andy Samberg. Who would win in a fight? A grill cheese sandwich or a taco? you tell me.

4 comments:

Sarady said...

Okay, you know I loved this post! I actually payed attention to beginning and it was pretty funny. Seconds 0-15 are classic Andy, for sure. Did you know he just had a birthday on the 20th; he turned the ripe ol' age of 30. No wonder we love him so much. he's from our era. The other day I just started randomly cracking up when I thought of the worst bus driver in the world. I laughed to myself twice! out loud when no one was around. Wish you could have been there. Oh shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

gruvyteacher said...

Haven't seen it but might have to now thatyou gave it a good review. Had dinner tonite with our brother and his wonderful wife. Wish you could have joined us!!

{Marie Long} said...

where do you find these kind of things you're awesome!

Sarady said...

Believe in your dreams!