Sunday, December 2, 2007

Guilty Pleasures


I am involved in a new guilty pleasure. One that I didn't think would be possible 15 years ago. When I was in high school, my mom, sister and I would wait every sunday night for Lois and Clark: The Adventures of Superman to come on and then we would record it to watch again later in the week as many times as we wanted. A friend of mine asked me to help her rearrange her apartment and in the middle of that i saw her DVDs with 4 seasons of Lois and Clark. I was entranced. All those memories of how great a show it was and how delicious Dean Cain was in that get up. I had to borrow them. I have neglected some duties around here and find excuses to watch it. I have been laughing alot at the cheesey one liners and the graphics. Hey they were innovative back then. I wish tv was like this again. no more with all the super explicit and graphic dead mutilated bodies that cops are trying to find out about. That hits to close to home. But a comedy, romance, mystery with Superman involved....now that sounds interesting. I guess the biggest guilty pleasure that i am sure will go down in my history is the fact that....wait.... i can't .....it is so......i'm too embarrassed....oh alright since we are all in good company i must admit that i am very much in love with the Mummy. Not the mummy that is dead but when he is alive and immortal. I don't know what it is but i love that movie and him. alright go ahead and laugh because it is really ridiculous.

2 comments:

Life with the Warrens said...

wow dean cain and the mummy. now that is hot!

Amanda said...

I must say, since I let you borrow them, I've been wanting to watch Dean Cain in those tights too! :) Whenever you're done with season one... lol.