Tuesday, November 27, 2007

just when i thought i was done....


Cleaning i turn around and there is another huge mess. Honestly, will it ever end? Am i doomed to pick up after my family for the rest of eternity? I love when i have everything cleaned vacuumed and put away and then dusted. The next day it all begins again since we used dishes and the stove and made a popcorn string for the tree so of course there are a gazillion popcorn pieces all over the place, clothes in the bathroom from baths and shoes in the middle of the floor surrounded by a million tiny toys including ornaments. Oh how i love the Holidays! To top it off my mother thinks i am so super organized and have such a clean place that now i have to live up to that since she is spending the Hannukkah holiday with us. Oh the stress. I even cleaned under the oven and the dishwasher and washed down the fridge. There are not enough of me to go around to do it all. can't i just have a kitchen angel to do that for me and then a bathroom angel and a dusting angel? i can do the rest. I know i have time for that atleast. Is this what the pilgrims did all day? I feel like the more stuff we have the more i have to clean. wish i was a pilgrim. which by the way if i was i would take only two things with me if i went back in time. One: My diva cup! no rags for me. and Two: Old Bay spice. i have to have it on everything. i am addicted.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

You are too funny! I can't believe you cleaned under your stove! Do you want to come help me in my kitchen sometime? How about we be each other's angels?

[Morgan] said...

You never cease to make me laugh! Don't worry you are not alone in the world of cleaning... if only we could all have those ever-so wished for cleaning angels right? You're great.

Cort said...

You're a riot. I agree that the more you have the more you have to clean. Carlos always says how he wants a bigger house, me, not so much because I do most of the cleaning! It already takes me 2 days to vacuum (and only 1/2 our house has carpet) because I get sidetracked spliting up a fight or holding a baby. Someday's it's just too much.

Sarady said...

Old Bay is the best! I wish I were a pioneer woman, too. But then again, sometimes I am grateful for a dishwasher, washer and dryer and T.V.

Sarady said...

P.S. Let's get some picture of the Warrens on this mother.

Maleina said...

so excited we are now connected din blogger! When I was little I used to wish I had a magic wand to clean like in Sleeping Beauty. I need invent one of those and market it I'd be rich!