Friday, November 23, 2007

Turkey Coma

I do believe that our family ate its way into a Turkey Coma. We just recovered from the Sugar Coma that Halloween brought to us. Wow. I want to keep sleeping and just forget about the sales. We are not planning to leave the house today at all. The rest of America can beat each other up over stupid new electronic gadgets and elmos'. I can see the women in Utah racing to get to Joanns for the best deals or to Roberts to pick up their millions of scrapbook brads and hole punches and cricut machines cuz they use to be $499.99 but today they are only $449.99. Holy Cow what a steal! No wonder people are so prone to bankruptcy. Anyhoo I hope that everyone had a good, disfunctional holiday like the Larson family on "Home for the Holidays." We watch it every year on thanksgiving and never tire of their antics. In fact we laugh just as hard everytime. It was a genius movie.

2 comments:

Sarady said...

You just like Robert Downey Jr.

Cort said...

I went after Thanksgiving shopping once and it was 5 am and people started jumping and yelling when it was time for the doors to open. Madness I tell you. It doesn't quite fit with my anxiety level so it's not for me.