Wednesday, December 26, 2007

70 degrees outside for Christmas

Well i hope that everyone did have a very happy christmas. I think that we did very good for all the kids that we had here running around with wrapping paper flying around our heads and thigh deep in toys, clothes, blankets and books. I feel like the mess has gone done some with the paper all picked up and the garbage out and gone. Jeremy took sarah and her cousin, Tabitha, to the ice rink for ice skating lessons with Jason too. I just know that one will come back with a broken nose or arm or something since Jason is so rough. I am trapped at home today just like the last two days since their is no car here for me. it always seems that i get left behind for every outing. well i didn't really want emily to go ice skating. she is now in slumberland thanks to me seeing the signs that she needed to take a nap and relax from all the craziness. wow this blog is so boring. i wish that i had something cool to write about and say but nothing is coming to mind. maybe my brain has joined the writer's strike and the rest of me is left to its own defenses. that is why nothing good is on tv and we are left to watch these reject miniseries about christina applegate. oops i hope nobody loves that show. i can't even remember what it is about since i couldn't watch more than 2 minutes of it. o man. who says that i am super judgmental about movies, books, music and tv??? let me at them!

2 comments:

Sarady said...

Well, I still stick by my opinion that you are judgemental about movies, books, and music (mostly music). But so am I, so we're a perfect match. I love you! Even if you still aren't putting pictures on your posts. I am glad you guys had fun at this Christmas time. Hope no one came home with a broken something or other.

Cort said...

70 degrees for Christmas huh? Madness I tell you? Hope there wan't too much drama for the holiday. So did the camera work for Christmas? How was Christmas morning, I'm sure both of your kids get the concept, Carson was pretty fun this year.