Friday, May 2, 2008

We finally did it!!


I know this is a week old but Jeremy graduated and I feel this huge boulder rock off my shoulder! We feel free at last, free at last. It only took 6 years and 2 kids to get a Bachelor's! Wow we took the long road not the high road. So my kids are driving me mad since they are both so whiney and crybabies that i want to sell them to the gypsies and never set eyes on them again. it is ok to write that just as long as i don't say it out loud. otherwise it might happen! so enjoy seeing jeremy in his cap and gown- i know i did.

9 comments:

Sarady said...

Aaah! Congratulations, Jer-Ber. You did it. You all did it. It takes a whole family (mostly a supportive, patient wife) to get a Bachelor's. Now you are off to see the world and be real grown-ups. Now we will actually have an excuse to go to SoCal and visit. By the way Tanski, you look beautiful in that picture. I love your hair. I'm very pleased with your face, too.

Philip and Melissa said...

Yeah!!!!!! Congratulations!

[Morgan] said...

Yeah! Congratulations!!!
I would love to help with anything I can on your big move, please let me know!

[Morgan] said...

ps leelou blogs.... don't spread the word too quickly...
you won't lose your page elements with her I promise....

shaun said...

Congratulations. 6 years really isn't that bad. Besides think of all the good food you have had over the past 5 years with Jeremy working at the BO.

Maleina said...

you are to funny! Congrats. When they accomplish, we accomplish. Such a happy sweet family! Oh and you could not bare to live without those angels :)

Sarady said...

I love your new layout. Very shabby chic...jk. And that picture of Em as a princess is adorable!

Staigerfamily said...

Congratulations! Way to go! We wish you he very best of luck with all the future holds. Keep up the blog so we can track you!

Janelle. said...

I understand the whole gypsies thing...and I only have one, and he's just 9 months old! I can't imagine more!! Congrats Jeremy! Good luck with the move!!