Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Sarah!! You're 5!!




Wow it actually happened amidst all the boxes and small moving space, we managed to have about 5 kids plus parents for a very quick, easy Spongebob Birthday Party. Actually before we sang happy birthday to sarah, i led all the kids in the SPBOB theme song. it was a riot!! good thing jeremy got all our ridiculousness on video. I just don't know how to configure it to blogger. So Grandma Carol baked the lemon cake, i made the frosting and together, Jeremy and I frosted the cake in true Warren over the top style. Sarah got way too many presents even though i told them it was not necessary since it meant more work for me to pack it all. But they turned out to be great. Emily thought it was her birthday too! I am so proud of my 5 year old, who today, asked me what Cumbersome meant, and then told me the whole definition. Seriously, my teeth broke when my jaw hit the ground. She learned it from Word Girl on PBSKIDS.org. Slow down girl you are growing too fast!

10 comments:

Julie said...

That cake is awesome! Happy Birthday, Sarah! I hope all your birthday wishes come true.

Amanda said...

That is an AWESOME cake! I thought I've done some pretty cakes, but WOW, yours looks professional. I'm glad Sarah had a good birthday and I'm sorry to see you go.

Philip and Melissa said...

Sweet spongebob cake! did you make that?

Staigerfamily said...

Happy Happy birthday! We would have loved to have been there to celebrate your big day! Jaron misses playing with you! He adds: "me like to play trains and in the rain and me would like to play with Sarah."
Good luck with your move. . .it is breaking my texas heart. . .

Janelle. said...

YAY Sarah!! I can't believe how old she is! WOW! Sad we weren't there...but hopefully we can come visit southern California sometime.

Sarady said...

Happy Birthday, Sarah dear. Can't believe you're starting kindergarten this year.

The spongebob cake is awesome. You are the best decorator. I will never forget Jen's power puff girls cake--in the "Vo"!

Team Fifield said...

So impressed with the cake! I can't believe your moving to So Cal! Can't wait to see you... one of these days!

Cort said...

Um it looked super fun, but we never got our invite. And now you're gone....tear, sniff.

Life with the Warrens said...

that's because you refused to send me your address! how dare you. now i am inactive!

Anonymous said...

That cake is AMAZING! Have you been hiding your cake decorating skills under a bushel? My birthday is in August. You know where I live.