Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Warren's Excellent Adventure


So many of you have been wondering 'where in the heck' we are moving to now that Jeremy has done some interview. Please sit for a minute and guess.....hmmmmm.... this is a toughy. well i am happy/sad to tell you all that we will be moving back to California. My girls will be California girls like I was but they will live closer to the beach. We are looking for places in Glendora, La Verne, and San Dimas. That's right folks. San Dimas High School Football Rules!!! I never grew thinking that i could settle and live my life and raise my kids in San Dimas, where Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure began and captivated a whole generation! They are pricey places to live but hopefully we will save our money and be able to buy a home and get sarah into a good school. We will be sad to say good bye to our friends here in Utah and they will be missed but at the same time i am excited to start our own Excellent Adventure!
Be Excellent to each other and.....Party On Dudes!

12 comments:

Brittany said...

We'll be sad to see you go, but Bill and Ted will sure be lucky to have you.

Life with the Warrens said...

Thanks! Maybe i can write a rock song about provo pioneer 4th ward.

Philip and Melissa said...

Good choice on the delicious man of the month picture...and how exciting to move!!!!! Look out california!

Julie said...

*crying*

When are you leaving?

Maleina said...

Okay I was on the edge of my seat waiting for the man of the month, oohhh yeah good pick, and picture:)
Okay now on to the sad part, the part were you move on and take your family to cali. I am happy for you guys but will be very sad to no longer have your presence at girls night. Who is going to have us rolling now? Ahh... I am glad we have the internet so I can still keep up with you and your family.

Amanda said...

Wow! I haven't seen that movie in years! Keanu Reeves looks so young! I didn't recognize Hugh Jackman at first. Where to you find your pics for Delicious Man of the Month? Good luck in Cali!

Staigerfamily said...

Man. . .I will miss being able to see you when we visit family in Utah. Best of luck with your adventures. . .and be sure and keep us all up to date with your blog. When are you going?

Cort said...

OH my, so where is San Dimas? Southern or Northern Cali? And when?

Sarady said...

Well, now maybe I will actually go visit California and become a beach bum with the Warrens. I'm really happy for you guys. I hope everything works out. You really deserve it!

[Morgan] said...

bummer. i hoped if i ignored it, you would stay...

Cort said...

Ok so San Dimas, I know where it is now. We're going to Dinsney Land for Thanksgiving, we'll have to get together! When are you leaving? We should meet up for a nice walk with the kids at Bridal Veil or something.

Ashton and Lydia Buswell said...

Ashton and I are so sad to not have you in UT! When do you leave? We will be in UT the 8th of May. Will you still be there? We'd love to see you if you will be. We will be in PA for the summer, but will have to make a trip to CA when we get back from the summer!