Thursday, April 24, 2008

Funny Words


The other night, while the kittens were away, the mice(jeremy and I) decided to out to dinner with his mother. I wasn't sure what i wanted to eat until the word SURF and TURF came into my mind. It threw me back a decade to where sizzler, red lobster, etc. would compete using this advertising logo to describe their new menu items. as if seafood alone wasn't enough, now you needed a huge steak to go along with it. no wonder we are getting fatter! I remember how it was such a huge hit and everyone wanted SURF and TURF. Instead that night we went to Little Italy in Provo. If you live close by you have to eat there. It is the best Italian food ever. I had the Dante sandwich and it was perfecto! It is owned by an Italian Man and wife and they hardly speak english and they have a whole gelato section, but the food....oh the food... i have never been disappointed.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Sizzler... blech. I'm glad you chose Little Italy instead.

Happy Graduation Day, Jeremy! :D

Cort said...

Gelato, Mmmmm I couldn't remember what it was called forever and I kept calling it Gepetto.