Monday, March 10, 2008

tag-now you know my abc's

A - Attached or Single: attached
B - Best Friend: Jeremy Glenn Warren (soul mate-Sarski)
C - Cake or Pie: PIE! Rhubarb or any pie that an old man won't eat becuase of diabetes!
D- Day of Choice: Saturday
E - Essential Item(s): money! vitamins,non-fluridated toothpaste
F - Favorite Color: Blue
G - Gummi Bears or Worms: worms
H - Hometown: San Jose, CA
I - Indulgence(s): giant stuffed olives,popcorn with old bay
J - January or July: defiantely July! love to celebrate America's birthday
K - Kids: two amazing chicas
L - Life is Incomplete Without: love
M - Marriage Date: august 17th 2001
N - Number of Siblings: 9 plus me equals 10. do you see why i only want two?
O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges-love my fresh sqeezed daily!
P- Phobias or Fears: that i will end up in the nut house like my mother. or that jeremy will die and leave me with the kids and nothing to fall back on.
Q - Quote(s): you can count the seeds in one apple but not the apples in one seed. so plant a seed today!
R - Reason to Smile: my health, two girls who wake up happy and ready to play dress up with mommy's make up, good books that give me a break from the real world, chocolate chip cookies that are still hot, trying new recipes even if they flop, seeing my girls play make believe, watching jeremy get so excited about his video game magazine or listening to speed metal, going to Wild Oats, finding new ways to help my environment and many more!
Season: Spring and Fall. These two just seem to bring back a sense of nastalgia and rememberance
T - Tag:sarah-cort-julie-ryan-melissa-stephanie-janelle-mandy
U - Unknown Fact About Me:I have a giant scar on my right thigh that is very deep and about 2 inches long from a boil when i was about 2 years old. the doctors really butchered me.
V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: more veggie but still mild oppressor of animal
W - Worst Habit: biting my nails. i hate it and i can't control it
X - X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds
Y - Your Favorite Food: indian food like tandoori chicken or hummus
Z - Zodiac Sign: totally a gemini! true to a tee
Now you all have at it!

3 comments:

Sarady said...

Cool story, Hansel. Actually, I felt honored that I was represented in so many of your ABCs. Maybe I should do the ABCs of Sarah and Tanya.

Amanda said...

I had no idea you were from San Jose! That's where my wonderful sister in law is from. :)

Julie said...

Oh, crap! Tagged? I guess I'd better get on it! :)