Sunday, March 2, 2008

Delicious Man of the Month Club

All those in favor say "Aye matie"! So Cort "protosed"(say like cyndi almond beeckler of Orange County)that we should have a Delicious Man of the Month posted on our blogs. I love this idea since there are some of mine that really want to be shown off. Some of us might have the same tastes and some of you others might gross us out with a pic of Danny from NKOTB! Whatever the case may be i think this would be fun. Please look to the right of my blog and admire James McAvoy in his hotness. I did see Penelope and it was fantastic. I just loved the meaning of this movie. Be happy with yourself. We can't all be the most gorgeous beauty that walked the earth but we can all be beautiful and just have to accept that. We will be so much happier when we love who we are instead of trying to be somebody we are not. Let's get these men going!

3 comments:

Sarady said...

oh, I want to be part of the delicious man of the month club. James is a hottie. We just watched "Becoming Jane" and I fell for him. He reminds me of Shia. Love Shia.

Philip and Melissa said...

Tanya, you're hilarious! I found your blog from Morgan's and it was fun to catch up! I'm totally putting your tab on my blog so I can check up on you!!!!!! Hope you're doing well!

Life with the Warrens said...

Shia is totally one of mine too. oooohhh we have good taste in men!