Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"Paint chips are falling on my carpet" la la la



love the new look. it really compliments the green carpet. so woodsy.

With our Southern California heat wave starting, I have noticed that the paint under our sink cabinets hasn't been able to hold up. I came in my room the other night to find a huge paint chip on the carpet exposes the wood underneath. I couldn't believe it. But I just ignored it cuz right now at 28 weeks with twinners, there is no way in helicopter that i am going to start painting and especially not if i have to lay on the floor to get to it. Then yesterday I saw another huge paint chip on the carpet. It is very obvious with all the other peeling that is going on down there. Oh well, i guess it is something that will just have to stay for awhile along with all the other things that could be replaced or renewed.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm sorry. That would seriously get on my nerves... :(

Julie said...

As long as there's no lead for the kids to chew on... it's all good! ;)

Sarady said...

Shouldn't the landlord be taking care of those kinds of problems?