Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Babies size update

On Friday Nov 5th i was told that my babies are actually measuring at 29w5d and they were head to head playing together. it was so adorable. talk about BFF's already! (in actuality my little ticker on the side is a bit off. I should already be 30 weeks). so that equals out to two breech babies but I do the C-Section route so it doesn't matter if they are upside down or right side up! I'm thinking I will deliver during Christmas break....well mentally telling myself i must since everyone will be home for the holidays and no school. It will too hard with school back in session if i am not home from the hospital. new picture to come soon. There are baby shower pics on Facebook and please ignore the super huge fatness. It wasn't me alone but two babies making me gain weight! I love my double chin too, it really brings out the fatness in me! But don't feel sorry for me I know i will lose the weight. well i had better lose it will all the nursing that i plan on doing!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Congrats on getting near the end. Bummer about the Christmas babies, but I understand the whole Christmas break thing. That's why I got married in December! I looked for your pics on FB and couldn't find them. I hope you survive the next few weeks!

Oh, and I don't know if you've considered it, but I've always planned on doing a hospital grade breastpump for "nursing" twins, if ever that comes my way. Just a thought. My mom said trying to nurse twins was an exercise in futility, time wise.

[Morgan] said...

sooooooo soon tanya! can't wait!

Julie said...

Aw, that is so sweet! I hope they can hang on until Christmas break! You'd better get all the shopping done now just in case. Good luck!

Amanda said...

I'm so glad you got your vinyl okay. After that tile a while ago, I was a bit worried!

I'm trying to pace myself with the bathroom redo, but it's hard!