Monday, September 20, 2010

I love this feeling!

I can feel different kicks and punches on two sides of my belly. it is the cutest feeling....for now. Until they both find out there strength. hahaha i just felt it again! they are really going to town. As soon as it gets quiet and relaxing they start up and tickle my ribs. I know they will get stronger and might start to make me uncomfortable but for now i am just happy that they are alive and kicking. if anyone is feeling generous while i am getting fatter, or maybe just feeling sad for me i would love to have this shirt.......

3 comments:

Amanda said...

That's so fun!

Staigerfamily said...

Oh! That is such a funny shirt! Love it!

Julie said...

I was just looking at the wedding picture on the side of your blog. Awwww! And look at you now! About to double your family! What an amazing feeling. Have I mentioned that I am totally jealous? :)